According to the Saraswati-Purana
- Brahma used to masturbate (Kabiraji masturbates in Bengali) when he saw gi.According to the Saraswati-Purana
- His sperm was stored in a container in which sage Agastya was born and Agastya gave birth to Saraswati.
- According to this source, Saraswati is the granddaughter of Brahma. Another source says that Saraswati was born.
- directly from the sperm of Brahma. But the butterfly was fascinated by Atmaja’s form. She wants to have sex with him.
- Saraswati ran away to escape the desire of her birth mother. But till the end the rate has to be obeyed by the desire of Brahma
- .Brahma and Saraswati live like husband and wife in the lotus flower.
- For almost 100 years. Their son’s name is ‘Swayambhub Manu’ and daughter is ‘Shatarupa’.
- But even then the perverted sexual desire of Brahma did not decrease.
- Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge and wisdom, cursed Brahma.
- Said, the butterfly Brahma will not be in the mainstream of the gods. That is, he will not be worshiped.
- True, Brahma does not fall into the mainstream of Hindu deities.
- His temples and worship are rare except his Pushkar in Rajasthan. Angered, Saraswati left him. Transformed from goddess to river.
- Then they also had intercourse with each other and as a result of their union Brahma got two.
- grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. (Matsya Purana 3:32; Bhagavata Purana 3: 12-26)
- Think about it, if the gods / gods / incarnations of the Hindu religion have such a character
- , then how can the Hindus themselves be better ??? The question arises, do Hindus not read these scriptures?
If they fall, do they not see this filth?
If they see it, don’t they think it is actually an iniquity in the name of religion?
And those who fall become atheists without finding the last resort,
even if they become atheists, the activities of the gods remain in their minds.
Due to which they unknowingly follow the gods